Finally, a machine designed with custom knife makers in mind!
The LTK-27 has internal measurements of 20" L x 12" W x 7" H.
We talked with knife makers from around the world and asked them what they are looking for in a cryogenic knife quenching machine, and what they told us was this:
1. Low price point "we are making these knives out of our garage or small shops".
2. Completely programmable - must able to input different recipes.
3. User friendly and easy to program.
4. Fuel efficient - "liquid nitrogen cost lots of money, and we are making these knives out of our garage!"
5. We need someone to turn to when we have questions about the deep cryogenic treatment.
6. Small enough that it can be fuel efficient, but large enough to treat a few knives at the same time.
7. Price, Price, Price! "We are building these out of our garage!"
With that in mind, we developed the new LTK-27. It is one of a kind, with a very attractive price point. Perfect for the knife maker, but still as durable as the rest of our machines. Shop around, check out the other guys, then give us a call!
The LTK-27 comes standard with the following features:
1. Full ptogtammable ramp rate, soak temperature, and soak time (up to 50hrs).
2. Top cryogenic insulation available today - guaranteed not to break down or settle.
3. Durable 16 gauge exterior with powder-coat finish.
4. Maglock that locks machine while in use.
5. Fully automated ramp soak capabilities.
6. Internally mounted hardware, providing clean, uncluttered appearance.
7. 1/8" thick aluminum inner-chamber.
8. Platinum resistance RTD for high accuracy and longevity.
9. 3.5" touch screen controller PLC.
10. Liquid nitrogen transfer hose.
11. Triple gasket system to prevent cold loss.
12. Top loading chest style lid.
Contact us at:
Ph: 832-690-2717 (Houston Texas)
Ph: 780-405-2515 (Edmonton, Alberta)
Or email us below: